Here’s what PE Global can offer you:
We believe in fostering a workplace culture that values cultural fit and personality, recognizing them as crucial elements for success in the Recruitment field. If you believe that you have the above skills to succeed then apply today to share in our success!
- Competitive Compensation: We provide a competitive salary, commission, and an annual bonus package, along with attractive holiday entitlements and a pension contribution.
- Flexibility: We offer flexible working options, including a hybrid working model, allowing you to achieve work-life balance.
- Extensive Client and Candidate Network: Benefit from an extensive client and candidate base, providing you with a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- Resources: LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses access and comprehensive support from an experienced team with excellent industry networks.
- Career Advancement: Enjoy a clear path for career progression within our organization.
- Healthcare Insurance: Receive healthcare insurance coverage as part of our comprehensive benefits package.
- Extra Leave Days: Enjoy three extra annual leave/company days, which include your birthday, Good Friday, and Christmas Eve.
- Casual Dress Code: Embrace a relaxed and comfortable dress code in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent Office Locations: Work in great office locations in Cork, Dublin and Central London that provide a conducive atmosphere for success.
- Free Parking (Cork Office): Enjoy the convenience of free parking at our Cork office location.
- Supportive Team Environment: Be part of a fun and supportive environment where achievements are celebrated.
If you are a positive, motivated individual seeking a successful and rewarding career in a reputable and trusted recruitment business, we encourage you to reach out and explore the exciting opportunities available at PE Global. Join us in sharing in our success and making your mark in the world of recruitment. Apply today!
Please reach out to Emma O’Keeffe on 086 7700600 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion and to learn more about any of these roles and what PE Global have to offer.
Current Roles on offer:
360 Recruitment Consultants Nationwide
Central London, UK
Compliance & Audit Manager
Recruitment/Senior Consultant – Community Nursing
Healthcare Recruiter – Acute / General Nursing
Healthcare Recruiter – Doctors
Senior Healthcare Compliance Officer
Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultants
To apply for any of the above roles simply click on a link and you can apply directly online.